Thursday, May 19, 2011

golden "girl" years...

these days, every time I post a new post to this bloggy, feel like im resuscitating (spelled that w/the help of spell check) the bloggy w/a defibrillator (even spell check couldn’t spell that). tho after 2 years of being borned, I think bloggy has yet to peak (puberty).

not that my little puddin pop of a blog is dying a slow death. tho I feel like I am today. slightly hungover. whatever, I hadn’t had a drink in 6 days, I missed feeling hungover, so I did something about it last nite. tho 50% (general estimate, tho most would prob take the over) of my life ive been hungover. so honestly being hungover or feeling “normal” are about the same for me. you dig?

I compare my hunged over-ness with pms-ing. I literally start pms-ing 14 days before the start of my period (.) so literally im only good (sane) for 1/2 of the month, which once again is 50% of my life (tho my family would definitely take the under on that stat).

if you do that math here you scholars, 50% (+) of the time im hungover. 50% (-) of the time im sane. that’s a f*cking disaster of a combo. which probably explains/says a lot about me.

ok enough about me and my drunk insanity. all in all im not killing my bloggy softly and slowly. im just a lazy f*ck these days, and blogging means semi-thinking and actually putting some sorta sensible words together. which honestly, is a f*cking chore. im hitting 31 years old in a month. and 16 years of hard boozing is obviously taking its toll (case in point this train wreck of mindless dribble I just typed above).

btw. I literally just blogged this to blog. obviously my mush of a brain needed an outlet for my hunged over feelings and this poor bloggy just got the brunt of my brain’s hunged over neediness.

thank you for being a friend bloggy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

what?