Thursday, November 4, 2010

white castle flavored "oof" chicken rings





trolling the white castle website. be prepared for a windfall of posts on sh!t castle quality foods.

limited time only! in honor of the return of flavored chicken rings, free 3-piece chicken ring w/any purch@ss. expires 11/30/10. btw. I literally wasted a ream of paper printing out a month long supply copies of this coupon. tho I’ll be lucky if those coupons last me a couple weeks, let a alone a week. ima fatty!

and as a loyal and lifetime white castle customer, I am attaching the coupon link and picture.

oof. just got a terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriffic idea. dip these b!tches in a vat of blue cheese.

oof. even terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriffic-er idea. sprinkle some spicy buffalo sauce on top.

oof. ima fatty. they say fat kid love cake? well this fat kid loooooves me some sh!t castle.

…well, and cake too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

what?