Thursday, October 28, 2010

bucking the trend...


well because im just sooo f*cking trendy…

im breaking the streak. 3 straight months of 11 posts, broken. broken with this post. ha.

speaking of breaking streaks brett favre’s about to maybe get his consecutive starting at QB streak broken. that’s a big boo. I love bretty. tho apparently they removed the [das] boot he was in all week today. tho, even if he plays he aint starting on my fantasy football team. sorry betty bretty...

watch. bretty’s gonna throw for 500 yards and 5 touchdowns and no interceptions. and stoopid me will have him on the bench. just like I benched kenny britt last week, who then had a career game 225 yards and 3 touchdowns, and he missed the 1st quarter because he got thrown in the pokey for something that obviously broke the law. and guess what? he was sitting on my bench too.

I swear fantasy football is giving me an ulcer and wrinkles. I need some mylanta and botox.

have a boo-tastic halloweenie folks, im out. took tomorrow [t.g.i.f.] off to take care of some “life” errands that have been sitting in the back burner. its been a pleasurable october for the most part. next time you hear from me it’ll be november and 24 days closer to my favorite holiday…thanks-gobble-gobble-giving.

pass the gravy b!tch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what?