Monday, July 19, 2010

sperry "wonder bread" top-sider






apparently these are the new fad amongst man fashion. its like what say about gladiator sandals are to woman fashion.

what the f*ck?

w.t.f.?

really?

die!

ewe.

gag [reflex].

actually I lie. I don’t mind them at all. just wanted an excuse to tell the world how I gag [reflex] at gladiator sandals. oh! and the new nasty woman fashion craze, cuff sandals. I mean shove my [index] finger down my tonsil. upchuck!

im all about the preppy boat shoey look for man. it makes guys look like dawson’s creek/jcrew ads. so cuuute.

listen I love wonder bready boyz. leave me alone.

click for more info: sperry top-sider

3 comments:

  1. im getting a pair, then head to the hamptons, with tan shorts, and a long sleeved button down white shirt. yes.... sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude. you're a sexy beach. call me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN on gladiator sandals. Unless the bitch is holding a sword with blood dripping from it, not sexy.

    ReplyDelete

what?