Tuesday, April 20, 2010

alice & olivia lexi belted "debutante" dress








another beeeautiful party dress I want, but don’t need. my closet is at 99.8% capacity, most of its contents are party dresses with the tags still attached.

the amount of dresses I own, I swear im some nyc socialite debutante that goes to cocktail parties all weekend. except (reality check) the cocktail parties I usually go to serve piggies in a blanket and boxed wine or that huge @ss carlo rossi sh!t (good sh!t nonetheless).

or since I hate people and tend to “lose” friends, the invites for these “lavish” piggies and a blanket laden parties become more sparse. instead I throw my own cocktail extravaganza partay at my own crib, with guests including me, myself and I. these partays include me playing “dress up” and parading around in my $600 dress, while sipping [good] shiraz wine and chatting with my stuffed animals. I figure its good practice when I actually do do social networking.

ps: the $600 dress, didn’t actually cost $600. I just wanted you to know that. however, in the efforts in improving my life (and decreasing my debt) I got a new life motto goin for me. found it in the form of a chinese fortune cookie: “buy things because you need them, not because they are on sale.”

feel like that motto can be used in my love life too. just gotta figure out how…


No comments:

Post a Comment

what?