Friday, March 12, 2010

free people slouch "crocs" clog





apparently people do read my blog. amazeballs.

evidence that human beings do tune in and read is: i've been m.i.a. for last couple weeks (vaca in cancun, drunken trips to upstate ny to watch nova/cuse game). and apparently people noticed and felt compelled enough to email me and point out I haven't posted at all in the month of march. gosh whatta slacker.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank those who've helped light a match under my @ss and got me to post today. especially since I'm still licking my gaping wounds after the devastating loss by my cuse yesterday at the big east tournament. bru-tal.

so, speaking of brutal. clogs are back according to the house of chanel. mr. karl lagerfeld slapped some high heeled clogs on those stick figure models [and bottles] in his most recent paris fashion show. wonderful.

so free people followed suit and created these cloggy boots. which. I kinda like.

I consider clogs being a more formal/dressy version of crocs. feel free to be amazeballed by this my epiphany of they day.

ok. I'm done talking. still miserable (and hungover) from yesterdays debacle. and the typical "boy" in me just does not wanna talk about it anymore.

click for more info: free people slouch clogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

what?