Thursday, January 14, 2010

tiffany heart shaped "whiplash" diamond ring







I think I've suffered some minor whiplash. my neck kinda literally flung back when encountering this ring on tiffany.com. listen it's a beaautiful ring don't get me wrong, but when you mouse over to get a full look and detail of the ring, the price tag just hits you like a 60 wheel semi head on. $406,000.

no. my thumb didn't have a seizure and hit couple too many zeros. that is the correct price. holy half a million (if you include the unfortunate tax, yay america).

dude. I need to get on the boyfriend train. not only is valentines day right 'round the loove corner, I need to at least know the guy for more than a week to even ask for a half gazillion ring for vday.

don't think that's askin mucho. I mean sh!t I'm kinda well worth it. according to this blog I'm pretty f*cking witty and entertaining.

ps: it's 4.55 carrots total weight. that's like considered morbidly obese if you convert that to human lbs.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent topics, I really like this topics. I found this online that The best chiropractic clinic helps people in Suwanee GA with back pain, neck pain, headaches.Call their office and speak to any one of their friendly staff to make an appointment for a FREE consultation.
    chiropractor 30024

    ReplyDelete

what?