Friday, September 18, 2009

nixon the alice "whip" watch

                     


nixon watches are just dope. my old-er sister put me on to them. not that i own any tho because i have this disease called wristo-clausto-phobia. in plain english, i dont like things on my wrist. it feels very suffocated when anything is on it. yes. my wrist apparently has a mind of its own.

so i live vicariously through people who have the abilitiy to wear watches. unlike chumps like me. anywho, speaking of suffocation. this watch kinda reminds me of some weird dominatrix-ish theme. very tie me up/whips and chains vibe.

dont ask. its closing in on 5:00pm eastern. im ready to blow this popsicle stand and do bad things. all that is swirling in my head are bad bad thoughts.

naughty naughy.
(very effective if said in a british accent with a snappy finger wag)

click for more info: nixon the alice watch

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! Such a great design. I wana purchase it for my wife. Can you tell me its exact market price?

    ReplyDelete

what?