Thursday, August 20, 2009

chefstack automatic "leggo my" pancake maker



this wouldve been more appropriate to post in the morning when usual people eat breakfast. but for people like me who live and breathe breakfast [diner] food, thats 24/7 food for me. nuttin like sausage and home fries (smothered in beef gravy) at 3:00 pm/am. dude im from queens, there's a f*cking diner every 300 yds. i mean per square capita, thats more diner locations than starbucks. take that you monopoly of java.

so for a low one time payment of $3,500 you can get this gid-gadget and have pancakes [breakfast] 24/7. literally anyday and anytime within a matter of seconds (like literally, this machine just bangs them flap jacks out), pancakes, pancakes, pancakes.

yo, that puts [leggo my] eggos to shame. i mean to toast them frozen b!tches alone takes like 10 minutes. f*ck that. by then, ive passed out on my bed and helped cause a 5 alarm fire as my toaster oven has exploded (due to my neglection), all within that 10 minutes. dude those times when you're that wasted and starving, you literally have a 5 minute window before your body shuts down and goes into snooze (not that i have any sorta 1st hand experience).

not that i mind hot nyc firemen coming to my apartment tho. hee...

2 comments:

  1. haha hey thanks i probably wouldnt have came across this thing anywhere else! Now i know all about this good buy for a future rich housewife with a ton of kids to feed or a pancake challenge competitor ya?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ANGE I WANT THIS FOR CHRISTMAS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ill get you the pool if you get me this hahaha

    ReplyDelete

what?