Friday, July 31, 2009

under armour recharge "bionic" compression ls crew



gotta tell ya. under armour is giving mighty nike a run for its money. dont get me wrong, im a nike whore til the end, but im kinda impressed with the new sh!t that under armour is poopin out.

first and foremost, to see a most diesel ripped dude covered in muscles wearing one of these compression shirts has got to be the hottest thing in the world. i mean let me analogize: its like back in the 80's, when the hottest thing in the planet were those chicks who wore skin tight @ss mini dresses [ie: warrant's "cherry pie" video sleeze chick].
you feel me?

secondly, ...
sorry. i had a point, but i got all too excited dreaming about ripped football players prancing around the gridiron in tight ass under armour shirts, i literally lost my [sh!t] train of thought. someone get me a fan.

ok, so let me actually tell you about the product. not only does it wick away sweat and protect you from sweaty gym [rat] funk, it strategically compresses your muscles in places where it reduces swelling/soreness and promotes tissue repair. ok, serious? cause that is pretty sick.

so the next time i decide to enter a boxing ring and do battle against an enormous australian kangaroo, i make sure to wear this under armour. cause by the end of the bout, i'm gonna need something to compress my inner organs from spilling out of my bod after most probably suffering a massive beat down by the bouncy marsupial.

2 comments:

  1. LOL @ "...dreaming about ripped football players prancing around the gridiron in tight ass under armour shirts..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great template! Thanx for sharing it with us
    I like it! Simple and pretty More templates easy to download

    ReplyDelete

what?