Thursday, July 2, 2009

kangaroos magnolia "the bird" sneakers



im a sucker for silly patterns. you can slap some paisley on the oogliest pair of buster brown shoes and i'll mostly likely buy them.

i mean how friggin cute is this? kangaroos with cherries on them. adore-able. kangaroos always brings me back to my childhood when i owned a pair of pink suede roos. which eventually got stained with blood when some moron closed an iron gate on my right middle finger and literally chopped it off.

no worries tho. the doc was able to sew the sucker back on and its still fully functioning, even after 22 years. based on a true story, i swear. just dont stare at my middle finger next time you see me, cause i might flip you the bird.

click for more info: kangaroos magnolia sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment

what?