Friday, March 13, 2009

syracuse 127 connecticut 117, final 6OT



march 12, 2009

dear liver,

i profusely apologize for drinking profusely last night. however, i offer this my valid excuse: the epicurian victory by my syracuse orange against the 4th ranked team in the nation, uconn. 6 overtimes, 3 hours and 46 minutes = just too many beers to count.

also i pre-apologize for the debauchery that will commence tomorrow night as we battle the mountaineers of wvu in the semifinals of the 2009 big east tournament.

i know all my actions have caused you so much harm and heartache. i understand if you wish to seek a legal separation or worst case scenario, divorce. please know i never meant to hurt you [well not intentionally]. i still love you very much and always will. my heart bleeds [orange] for you.

love always and forever,
me



ps: go cuse.


1 comment:

  1. puahaha! omg! hahaha this is the greatest letter written by you!

    ReplyDelete

what?